onsdag 20 april 2011

Några fina låtar jag hittade på YouTube

Ok, kalla mig blödig bara men jag fastnade för några av hans låtar på samma sätt som Michael Bolton trollband mig på mellanstadiediscona med "How am I suppose to live without you" Eller Richard Marxs: "Right here waiting for you" det var tider det. hahaha

God gave me you to show me what's real
There's more to life than just how I feel
And all that I'm worth is right before my eyes
And all that I live for though I didn't know why
Now I do, 'cause God gave me you





You’d think that I could find
A true love of my own
It happens all the time
To people that I know
Their wishes all come true
So I’ve got to believe
There’s still someone out there who
Is meant for only me





OH I SHOULDN'T CARE OR WONDER WHERE
AND HOW YOU ARE
BUT I CAN'T HIDE THIS HURT INSIDE MY BROKEN HEART


Inga kommentarer: